PROJECT MANAGER – ENGINEERING
• Degree in business/IT or equivalent experience
• A strong understanding and experience of project management methodologies (CPM, PERT and Gantt charts)
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the field of Project Management and / or product development
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
• A passion for problem solving
• PMP/Prince 2 certification is a plus
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
• To speak both Turkish & English as well as good written English for all work communications
• To be willing to undertake international travel as required
For our R&D department in Ankara we are looking for a Project Manager with the following tasks and responsibilities:
• Are you looking for an interesting and challenging job in an international company?
• Are you ready for a career development opportunity that will give you motivational contact with highly talented and inspirational management and engineering specialists?
• Do you have excellent project management skills?
• Can you demonstrate outstanding communication skills as well as experience with project management methodologies?
This key role, in our R&D business unit in Ankara Bilkent Cyberpark, will see you taking responsibility for leading engineering projects from a true project management perspective – creating and managing project plans, managing day-to-day project implementations and preparing executive reports highlighting critical project deviations. From inception to delivery, you will demonstrate strong project leadership, persistence, the ability to challenge when needed and a professional approach to delivering projects on time, on budget and to a consistently very high standard.
Sound exciting and a challenge that you’re ready for? Please email your CV together with your motivation letter (both in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org